Monday, May 19, 2008

Curb Appeal


Jim and I worked on Sunday on the curb appeal at the house as we started feeling like we lived in Arkansas rather than Oregon. So hot! It was like 90 degrees outside, but we got the job done. The driveway looks so much better. I didn't take any shots of us working as we both looked a mess, but here is a photo of the Lilac Tree in full bloom, planted by Hazel and Leo Heim, the builders and owners of the house before we arrived. So lovely. I watched two "chick" flicks this weekend. Mad Money and the Eva Langoria-Parker movie, where she's a ghost, it was so bad I can't even remember the title, however Paul Rudd is the male lead and is as cute and charming as ever. But if you have an afternoon to sort through mail or read a magazine, I recommend Mad Money. It was entertaining. Katie Holmes did disappoint a little. I also saw a play. For:give by Insight Out Theartre Collective. Good to support local theatre. I ran into my favorite actor/singer/songwriter during lunch, which was unexpected and I must say I clammed up as I do in his presence. I am on the road this week. In Central Washington-Ellensburg, WA for work.

No comments: