Sunday, May 25, 2008

Eulalie Aveleen Piccolotti



My cousin Lisa (daughter of Uncle Mike Piccolotti) had a baby girl on Friday the 23rd. 7 lbs, 8 oz, 21 inches. Congratulations Lisa! I so wish Grandma was here in Oregon to be able to meet her first great grand daughter. I know she would be thrilled. A new life always brings everything into a clearer perspective for me. I am so happy to hear the news. I just got home from a week in Ellensburg, WA (Central WA). I drove through the Columbia Gorge, which is always an adventure as there is a lot of traffic heading toward the city and the gorge is so windy and there are lots of curves. Not too bad today. Listened to Sirius Sat. Radio during the journey and got to know Nathan Lane, Bernedette Peters and Joel Grey on Broadway's Best with Seth's Studio A interviews. I was also able to hear the full episode of Prairie Home Companion and Fresh Air which featured a guest who spoke about Jack Kerby who was a comic book artist (Fantastic 4), this made me think about my friend Adam (married to Melissa Kreutz), who is a comic book writer, check him out at adamgallardo.blogspot.com It's so interesting to me how the different medias work. He too (Adam) just had a baby named Oscar Joe. I am currently dog sitting my buddy Lily while my friend Kim is celebrating her one year anniversary with her companion Mike. I can't imagine one day, let alone one year with one person. :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great picture of a beautiful baby!(I may be biased, of course) However.
her last name is Holt, like her mama and daddy, not Piccolotti. Can't wait till you come down, Sean. You're going to fall in love... with a GIRL! Go figure, LOL