Saturday, May 2, 2009

Lungs of a 69 year old.

. . . not good. I am going to quit smoking the first week of June. I have to let it known. I am thinking of hosting a ceremony. It needs to be a big deal. My doctor is going to help with it all, naturally.

My blood pressure is under control and I must say the doctor was quite pleased with my tracking log. I am taking it seriously.

I had a stress test on Thursday, and that went well, although it was quite apparent I need to start working out. I still have some youth in me, as I will remain taking only ONE blood pressure medication. So happy. I could write a book on how strange the appointment was, ask me sometime.

Sweeney is going to get better. My friend Alberto branded it, "How Sweeney got his groove back."

Today made me realize how precious life really is and not to take youth for granted.

No comments: