Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween - 2008

Dateline: Indianapolis, IN. The Actress, Princess and the crazy cat lady. . . My sister Kelli had a costume party on Saturday night and the picture below is of my Aunt Kathy, me and Kelli early in the night. I am visiting my family in Indiana and currently in Santa Claus, IN, which is where my mom lives. Today is election day, which is very exciting, especially since I am visiting a swing state. I am going to the polls with my mom this afternoon. I already voted as Oregon only has mail in balloting, which is so convenient.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sean, you make a very comvincing Crazy Cat Lady, but I don't remember Princess Leia wearing go-go boots.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sean - OH MY GOD you look fantastic! All the costumes are great but you really outdid yourself! LOVE IT! I dressed up as a 40 year old cam corder wearing mother - exciting!
Michelle

Melissa said...

That is awesome! You did a great job becoming a cat lady and you look like you're having a blast. Well done, sir!