Saturday, October 18, 2008

What not to Wear

So, while I am on the road my favorite pastime is to watch cable. I still watch television at home via an antenna. What Not to Wear is a show I recently have become addicted to, along with John and Kate + 8 (both reality shows). On What Not to Wear there are two hosts who take a guest who has been nominated by her friends to get a fashion make-over. She gets $5,000 to spend in NYC to buy a whole new wardrobe with the help of the two hosts. Quite fun. I really could use some tips, no kidding. Below is a lady who never needs a fashion make-over. I found this on Youtube today, Barbra is prancing around in a screen test for her costumes in Funny Girl. This is a rare "The look of Funny Girl" film. Doesn't she look fabulous? This is WHAT TO WEAR! Barbra in her own fashion show. . .

No comments: