Saturday, February 21, 2009

Tofino, BC - Another Room with a View



Above is a shot from my room in Tofino, BC last Sunday at sunset. Many of you know my favorite place on North America is the NO CA coast in the Redwoods. I think I may have to change that. Tofino, BC was the most amazing place and so lush. My friend Kim picked me up from the airport yesterday and when I told her I wanted to move up there she kidded me, "Wanna live on a commune up there?" Our running joke is that someday I am going to start a commune sometime/somewhere in my life, and I always thought it would be in the Redwoods, but I am now rethinking this. I just may start one in the rain forest on Vancouver Island. Something I discovered during the last two weeks: I am drawn to water, which is funny to me as I hate swimming for many reasons. But I think I could get used to being on a boat or living on a houseboat. I also fell in love with Victoria, it's no wonder it's a tourist trap. Go visit!

No comments: