Friday, August 22, 2008

South Garden Two



Above is a picture of Alex (our yard guy), Cindy and Frank (Jim's good friends). What are they doing? They are all moving plants, building foundation molds, and moving rock to build a potting shed. The yard is brilliant and this year I am more of the supporting actor as all I am really doing is nothing, just a few words here and there. I Pop in from time to time. I have been on the road a lot lately.

I've been to Montana and Southern Oregon most recently. Thanks Mom for the Keno numbers. I won $42.00 in Missoula!

Thinking about my sister Kelli and her family living in their new house. Congratulations Casey and Kelli!!

I am also thinking about my Grandma, Aunt Toni and Wanda who are in Florida. They are dealing with a huge storm and their property is flooding. State of emergency! So far the house is fine. The yard is totally flooded including the pond. God bless you Toni. Once I heard Jacksonville named on NPR I knew instantly there was a problem.

Much love to everyone.

That's it for now.

No comments: